Sunday, May 9, 2010

No more Expiring gifts!

No more EXPIRING GIFTS!!

A SOLUTION HAS BEEN FOUND!!


I'm so happy about this. People please, spread the word, we don't want anymore expired gifts.

Post it as your status if you can!

By the way this also works for RC, and probably other apps too.

============================

To all the country story players, here's the way to send the stars to
ur friends without causing it to expire. The steps are as follow:

1. Choose ur friends and Click SEND gifts.

2. After that CS will prompt you to Invite ur friends. DO NOT click the
RED 'X'... to exit the box. CLICK 'SKIP' instead. In this way, the gifts
you have sent will not expire

============================

It works. I can confirm a few gifts already. People start testing it as soon as they know. HAHA.

EXCITED!!

============================

Enough CAPS!

============================

I'm going to reopen my trading shop.

It's in-progress now.

I spent a long time last night taking pictures and making images for my shop.

If I'm going to re-open it's going to be a grand re-opening with pictures and such!

:)

Can't wait!!

I'm excited. hehehe.

And also I'm going to edit the trading guide after I finish my shop.

==============================

So today I planted a lot of trees to finish off the doggie quests.

I cleared out most of my decos, for space.

apparently I feel it's better to plant 1 batch of around 350 trees than do 2 smaller batchs or even smaller batches.

I don't know why.

I semi-regretted it after planting.

It looks slow and loads of work. Especially if the game loses connection...

But I can't go back now. after this I'm not planting trees for a long time except for quests.

Than I'll redecorate my farm. :D

I'm too excited right now. :D

Can't help it. Ahahaha well got to go plan my grand re-opening. among other things.

Will blog tomorrow. Go get your ostriches! I know I will.
I want 50!! (Maybe that's too much XD)

Sandfish

No comments:

Post a Comment