Friday, May 7, 2010

CS Days

It amazes me that I have not blogged since Sunday.

It doesn't feel that long to me O_O

But I shall blog today. :D

I have realized that some days are good CS days and some days are bad CS days.

Today was a bad CS day. And it's still early!

It took me 2 hours to do everything I wanted to on CS.

I reloaded at least 4 times.

Why? Because CS insists on losing connection every few seconds.

And although I love that it doesn't freeze as much anymore, having to close the game because I cannot save it, and then having to redo every single thing I already did because it didn't save.

Well that is just annoying.

and then there's things I can't do in-game like buying a ostrich because it's losing connection, so I have to reload just so I can buy an ostrich in the small frame of time before it loses connection.

Well, I just I have to get used to it.

Today I harvested my 1st batch of trees for the doggie quest.

Now I'm about 40% done of the 5th dog quest.
Actually it's more like I harvested the second half of my first batch of trees, the 4th season trees that were left behind.

I got quite a few sad spirits and 3 snowflake spirits, my first 3, needed to complete my magic trees.

:)

Soon I shall be finished with the doggie quest!!

And because of the new magic trees, and tons of ostriches (17 atm), and other things I feel the need to redecorate my farm soon. :)

Yay!

================

Now Wednesday was a great CS day!

I'm not sure why but it was as if CS refused to lose connection, even once!

It was great, I completed everything I needed to smoothly. <3

================

I'm also thinking of re-opening my cs shop, which closed due to..auto-sell.

And I need to redo my trading guide..though that doesn't seem to fun. :)
But with all the changes it's out dated now.

Yea, so I gotta do it....

:)

===============

Well, I don't really have much else to say.

Though I can't wait for the surprise that is big and can't jump.

I'm sure you all know it by now right?
If not check the CS fan page.

Everyone says elephant. But..what would elephants do?

Can't wait for the next update, since there was none this week

May post a picture of my farm when I redecorate...

Who knows?

:)

==================

No comments:

Post a Comment