Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ostrich Fever!!

I've got Ostrich Fever!! Yes I do!! Click click click. :D

So I added an Ostrich counter. Sort of.
It says how many Ostriches I've currently got,as of now 4.

Some people just have tons of friends. The most I've seen to date is 8 Ostriches!!

:) I just love Ostriches. Ostrich farm!! Plus.. free...animals.. :) It's all good!

I'm spending so much time adding friends and clicking. :D

As for country story,

Well I completed the first of the dog collection quest.
But of course they throw you a curve ball, the 2nd one requires 15 apple harvests in addition to some of the new trees I don't remember which.
Since tree take 3/4 seasons, I think I'm just gonna do it slowly. Sure I could plant 15 apple trees now but then all the timing of tree will make it much too stressful.

So I'm just gonna do a batch of tree for each quest.

Unless people start posting the requirement for each quest up. So I can plan ahead the number of trees of each kind I need. But now I'm fumbling around in the dark.

:D Can't wait they are so cute. Cuter than the lambs in my opinion. Although one or two don't look very natural I still prefer dogs over lambs.

And I think I need more space...where am I going to put them ostriches??
But they may be a good profit. Can't wait till they grow up. <3

========================

The game seems to lose connection a lot more lately...
I'm not sure why. But it seems to freeze less as well.

Well...I don't really like losing connection. Because I'll never really know if what I'm doing is saved.

I once tried to do stuff while it was losing connection. Then I found out later that nothing had saved. (The game crashed, I didn't get to manual save)

Boy was I frustrated...

Then there's it losing connection and you do everything okay but you can't manual save...
It is really frustrating.
Plus the game is still slow for me.
Much better than last week but still slow.

Oh well. I don't completely hate the game now. Ostriches saved me.
Still I miss trading... :(

Snowbeary... <3

~SandFish

Off to get more ostriches!! *obsessed*

No comments:

Post a Comment